Saturday, August 16, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2, Day 9

For my card today I followed Julie's video almost exactly, with the exception of the colors.  I was in more of a blue mood, rather than a pink mood, thus the change.

I drew my circle, and added first the small leaf cluster (Hero Arts Field Greens), then the blue flowers (Distress Salty Ocean), followed by the smaller flowers (Hero Arts Pool), lastly stamping the single leaves in Hero Arts Green Fields.   After the stamping, I started to use my Atyou Spica pen in lemon to add some sparkle to the center of the flowers, but didn't think it added enough bling, so I ended up using Stickles in Scattered Straw for the smaller flowers, and Silver Stickles for the larger flowers, which I liked much better.

  

I didn't have a die to cut a sentiment available to use, so I cut a circle in the card base front and stamped a sentiment on the inside. The card stock with the wreath was popped up on the card front.

1 comment:

Marj said...

Thanks Megan!