Saturday, August 09, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2--Day 2 revisited

When doing the rainbow water-coloring of my background stamp I made a second one on regular card stock.  I liked how it turned out, and decided to make a card with that one. 

The front of the card






I used the die cut technique that was presented in the video by Jennifer McGuire.  I'm really happy with how this card turned out.  Now I just have to find someone really special to get the card!

The inside of the card








And here's what the inside looks like.
















And then I had to make a card with the leftover heart from the background, and the negative of the yellow heart, so I inlaid the background heart in the cutout, and popped a sentiment on top!



2 comments:

Scrapthat said...

I love your cards too! Especially the Fabulous heart one!! Very cute way you tied in the front and inside of the cards!! TFS!

Marj said...

Thanks. I'm really pushing myself to try different things in this class, and it's turning out to be a lot of fun!