Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Day 3

Day 3 concentrated on using alphabet stamps.  They gave us several ideas on how to use them.







When I watched Debby's video, I liked the idea of using the alphabet stamps on the card embellishments, so die cut some leaves and stamped them in multicolored ink with the words Happy Thanksgiving.  I then stamped the sentiment in brown ink on tan card stock, and matted it on two sides with red.  I then popped it up on the card front (which really doesn't show well in this photo).








I made the card while camping, and while I took a lot of my supplies with me, I couldn't take everything (at least, that's what my husband told me) so I didn't have a lot of choices as far as card stock was concerned.  And I can't seem to find my enamel dots, so you'll have to imagine some red, yellow and orange dots scattered on the card front.

No comments: