Sunday, August 17, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2, Day 11



Today was a play day, and the last day of lessons.  Sad it's over, but happy about how much I've learned!

I decided to use Laura's video as my starting off place, and made a background by stamping one stamp over and over.  My sentiment was made by taping off everything from a sentiment of That's what you are except for the that's.  I added the word Awesome to finish the sentiment.








My card base was white, and then I added a piece of blue cardstock to the front just a bit smaller.  I cut the piece with the sentiment on it a bit smaller, then cut the background and sentiment apart. I  popped them up them up on the card front with a small gap between them.  I added a few sequins and enamel dots for bling.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Very nicely done. I love how this stamp has turned out used in this way. :) Janelle

Marj said...

Thanks. I liked how it turned out, too. Thanks for stopping by!
MarjR