Wednesday, March 31, 2021

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge--Sketch 535

 I was sent an email about this challenge, and decided this would be a great idea to use of some of that tall stack of paper.  Here is a link to the challenge.

I followed the sketch, but very loosely.  I did a side fold card instead of a top fold to start with, and changed the proportions of the two stacked rectangles on the front.  I also did not have room next to the stacked rectangles for a sentiment, so will be adding one to the bottom right.

 

 

I thought this turned out pretty cute, so I made two of them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

I then decided to change it up just a little, using the same components, but made the design up-side-down.  I think this came out pretty cute, too. On these, the sentiment will probably be on the top left, although I'm also considering across the top rectangle at a matching angle. 

No comments: