Monday, March 29, 2021

Another set of cards from the stack

 I decided that, while I was using the same paper, I would change up the card design a little.  So I trimmed off  half an inch from top and sides, then cut it in half.  Matted the halves on cream card stock, and stuck them to the front of a card base made from red card stock. 


 

 

 I thought it turned out pretty well, and I made another one similar, but cut three-quarters of an inch from the sides.  I like how this came out much more.







The two of them side by side.  I like the one with more red in the middle much more than the other one, where I can now see the two halves don't match.  I believe I cut the mat on one a little wider on one half than on the other. Obviously, time to quit. I don't do good work when I'm tired.












No comments: