Friday, March 26, 2021

First cards from freshly cut stack of designer paper

 Well, I started to use the paper that was cut down from the 12 in x 12 in paper stack.  The first card was fairly simple.  I matted the piece with some red card stock, put it on the card base, and called it done.  I was pretty pleased with how it looked, the sun flowers really grab your attention!

 

 

 

I didn't put a sentiment on it, because I'm not sure if I want to use it for a thank you card, thinking  of you, or birthday card. But whichever I decide on, it will be stamped on white card stock with brown ink, and matted on red card stock.  I think that will stand out nicely on the card front. 


I actually made two of these as it was quick to make up into a card.  Always nice to have a few cards on hand, especially if you can use them for a variety of occasions!




No comments: