Monday, March 22, 2021

Large tablet of designer paper

 Trying to organize my craft room, and ran across a large, thick tablet of designer paper.  The cover was missing, so I have no idea the brand or maker, but I decided to try something with this stack.  I'm not sure where I heard it, but someone suggested taking the 12 in.x12 in. paper stack and cutting it into 5.25 in.x4 in. pieces, that will fit on an A2 card front with a small border around.  These pieces could also be easily sub-cut down to smaller sizes.

 

 

 

After spending all my spare time for 4 days cutting this stack down to a more manageable size, I ended up with a lot of potential card fronts, and a sore arm from all the cutting.  

Here is my stack of card fronts.  It's hard to get the feel for how many there are in this stack.  

Here's another photo with one of the pieces standing next to it.    That's a lot of card fronts!





No comments: