Friday, March 12, 2021

My Favorite Things Color Challenge


Haven't been back here as much as I hoped.  I've made a few cards, but they were hurry up, get them made, and on their way.  Didn't even get a photo of them.

However, this time I have a photo.  I saw that MFT had posted a color challenge, and thought that would get me back in the mood to make cards.

The challenge was to use Fire Coral, Butterscotch, Caribbean Sea and Eiffel Tower.  

This is my interpretation of the colors, even if the colors seem off in this photo.  The matting color is off, in real life it is more of a pinkish orange, and a bit brighter.

Enjoyed making it, the colors reminded me of summer beaches, flowers, and swimming, which is a nice change from the cold and snow over the last few months!

The paper I used is mostly from MFT Sweet Celebrations 6 x 6 pack.  I also used some card stock I had on hand. The stamp if from Catherine Pooler Designs.



No comments: