Monday, September 22, 2014

Copic Markers for Card Makers Day One

Today the lesson was on basic blending techniques with both two color and three color shading.  The first teacher was Sandy Allnock, who went over basic blending techniques. I spent some time on this to get some practice in.

The next video was by Jennifer McGuire, who saturates the paper with the lightest color before adding the dark color.  She also uses colors from different groups to blend together.

Kelly Marie Alvarez showed her technique for two color blending on the boxes..

The last presentation was by Kristina Werner, who concentrated on showing us her way of doing three color blending.

My practice sheet has each of the teachers' techniques labeled so I'll be able to go back to the correct video in the future if I want to refresh my memory of how to do any of these.





No comments: