Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Copic Markers for Card Makers Day 6

Today's lessons were really interesting, but I'm not doing as well as I'd like with my coloring today.

We started with Sandy showing different techniques to use on animals, including adding dots to the  dog figure with colorless blender.  My dots either didn't show up at all, or were much bigger than I wanted.  Definitely a technique I'm going to need a lot more practice on.

Kelly Marie illustrated how she colors animals, and also how to add spots and blend them in.  I was a  little more successful with this technique.

Jennifer's video show how to use different colors to add highlights to the fur, I need to practice that some more, although I wasn't totally horrible at it.  I need to try different colors probably.

Sandy also showed us how to make long hair on the fox, and curly hair.  I need to practice these techniques, too.

Very interesting class, lots of helpful information.  Glad it is going to be available in the future for reference!!


No comments: