Friday, September 26, 2014

Copic Markers for Card Makers Day 4

Today's lesson is about shading flowers.  Sandy explained how to divide the picture up into circles and ovals to determine where the dark and light areas are--and I think I finally get it!! Yay!!

Kristina showed how to add a little texture with your shading, and Jennifer suggested the shading could be added to the things that are in the back or under something else.

I decided to use the same colors for all of the different techniques today, so (to my mind, anyway) it would highlight the different techniques in a better way.  I was pretty amazed how different the flowers looked with the same colors, but different techniques.  They would probably show up even more if I was a little better at the techniques (practice, practice, practice!).


No comments: