Thursday, February 16, 2017

Worry Less Giggle More from the SOA box

Still making cards from the Perfect Reason Stamp of Approval Box, and haven't even gotten to the Peacock/Paisley stamp set yet.  There are so many different possibilities in this collection!

For this bright and colorful card I started off with a sheet of Recollections card stock from Michael's, a lovely animal print, and die cut an oval from it.  I matted it with black, then cut the oval in half.  I attached it to the upper left card front, and cut off the upper section even with the card front, and attached that piece to the bottom right hand side.

Using black to ink the worry less stamp from the Perfect Reason stamp set, I stamped it more or less in the middle of the card front, then set it off with a couple of flower stamps from the same set.  I used the Catherine Pooler inks in Fiesta Blue and Tiki Torch on the big flowers, stamping it off once before stamping the card front, and using Orange twist and Party Dress for the small flowers.  While I also stamped off once with the small flower, for the center I used the Party Dress full color.

After attaching the card front to the white card base, I was done. 


Sorry about the shadow on the photo, the card front is actually white card stock.

No comments: