Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Another card from the SOA Collection

Still playing with my new Perfect Reason Collection.  Using a border design from the Everyday Mod stamp set, I used the Catherine Pooler inks in Rockin' Red, Orange Twist, Tiara, Grass Skirt, and Something Borrowed in a rainbow color scheme across the card front measuring 4 1/8 inches by 5 3/8 inches of white card stock.

I stamped in Midnight Black the Congrats and seriously stamps from the You Did It stamp set on a 2 inch by 4 1/8 inch piece of white card stock, and attached it to the front. This was then attached to the card base with foam tape.  It was finished off with an assortment of colorful sequins scattered across the front fairly randomly.  The inside says I'm so happy for you, also from this stamp set.

It is a bright and colorful card, and makes me happy when I look at it!


No comments: