Friday, February 17, 2017

I Don't Need a Reason--Another card from the SOA box

Today I used the the Paisley Peacock stamp set from the Perfect Reason Stamp of Approval box for this month.  While I didn't use the Peacock, I definitely used the Paisley!

There were three paisley outlines, and I stamped all of them to cover a 5.5 inch by 4.25 inch piece of white card stock.  I then used my Catherine Pooler inks in Orange Twist, Lime Rickey, Fiesta Blue, Party Dress and Tiara to stamp three different insides for the paisley outlines.  In between the paisley, I stamped little leaves in Grass Skirt and Flirty Fuchsia, and some dots in Party Dress. I attached this to the card base.



I think the card turned out great!  I love bright colors and this one definitely was bright!  I stamped the sentiment " I don't need a reason" on a circle die cut, and used foam tape to attach to the front of the card.  Inside, I stamped "Because of course!".

No comments: