Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Holiday Card Workshop 2013, Day 1

Started my online card class yesterday, and it is great!  I've taken other classes from them, and they all teach me so much, this one is no exception.

They featured several cards to give us ideas for our own, and I decided to use the Z-Fold idea they presented.  I couldn't find a sentiment to go across for a banner, but I used a border on the bottom to pull the whole thing together.  I'll probably be making another with the banner idea if I ever find my missing set of stamps! lol  I guess that means it's time to de-clutter my craft room.

Here are a couple of photos of the card I made.







 Colored the snowman with Copic markers.





It doesn't show up well in the photos, but there is some glitter and sparkle on the background paper.  Where the lines intersect, and the snow flakes in the border.

3 comments:

Alyse said...

Very cute! I like that you pulled it together with the border.

Sharon Underwood said...

What a cute card! I recognize that snowman from Gina K! He's so adorable! I like how your card comes together when you open it.

Becky Reamy said...

Very nice. I like the way the snowman covers the inside sentiment. I think I would have either colored the snowman's clothes in blues or found some way to pull red into the inside sentiment to pull it all together.