Tuesday, November 07, 2017

The October Flavor of the Month Kit from Scrapping for Less arrived










This kit had some very nice Christmas themed papers and stamps in it!  When I was laying out the 4 Collections and the extras for the photo, I accidentally switched the stamp sets in the two right hand collections, just in case anyone noticed it wasn't right. 












I made two cards from Collection 1, using some of the included card stock, a couple of the papers, and some of the ephemera that was included.  I also used one of the sketches that were suggested for this month, Sketch 3.  The only thing I used from my stash for the card front was the ribbon going from top to bottom of the card.  These are not my favorite cards, as I was trying something out of my comfort zone, using multiple paper and the ephemera on top.  I think it is a little too busy looking for my taste, but I showed it to a couple of people who really seem to like them.



No comments: