Monday, September 11, 2017

Another card from the August Flavor of the Month Kit

Another of the collections from this kit included a camping theme.  I loved the canoes and paddles papers that were included!  The card practically made itself, it came together so easily!

This one was a fun card to make, and will be an excellent birthday card for any of the guys in my life!  I started off by making my card base from white card stock, and rounding all of the corners. I cut some blue card stock from my stash a bit smaller, and also rounded the corners.

I cut a strip of the beige paddles paper included in the kit, matted it with brown cardstock, and attached it to the lower front of the card.

I cut some blue canoe paper into a small rectangle, rounded the corners and matted it with brown card stock, also.  I attached to card front with foam tape.  I then fussy cut one of the sayings from another of the papers included in the kit, and also adhered it with foam tape.



No comments: