Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Second Flavor of the Month kit arrived

This was the August kit, there was some lovely house paper included in one of the collections this time, so I had to make a thinking of you card.


Started by making a card base from the white card stock, and a card front cut 1/2 inch smaller from red card stock. Then, from the Collection 4 papers, I cut a large banner from a yellowish paper that had a lot of family type sayings on it, and adhered it to the center left of the card front.  I cut 3 small banners from the blue card stock, and cut a rectangle from printed paper with houses. I matted the houses in an orange, attached the 3 banners to the back, and added to the front with foam tape.  Stamped thinking about you from a stamp set I already owned.













Loved how this one came out.  Still debating with myself on whether I should add some of the included sequins, or if that would be too much. I'm pretty sure I'm going to add the sequins...

No comments: