Wednesday, October 05, 2016

With love at Christmas

One of the challenges for World Card Making Day at The Stamp Nation was to make a card with something to do with weather.  As I've been trying to get my Christmas cards done, I thought a card made with snowflakes would satisfy both requirements.

Thus, my Christmas card, "With love at Christmas"  was created.  The stamps I used are from Simon Says Stamp ( Cute Snowflakes) and the sentiment is from the last Stamp of Approval (Candy Cane Lane--Catherine Pooler Designs).

I embossed the snowflakes with silver embossing powder on some blue card stock, and did the same for the sentiment. The snowflake panel was glued flat to the white card front. I matted the sentiment with white, and attached with foam tape to the snowflake panel.

Fairly simple, but I think it came out pretty well.

No comments: