Sunday, October 02, 2016

A little sass

While I'm still using papers from my Simon Says Stamp August 2016 card kit, I decided to use a new sentiment stamp I had gotten from So Suzy Stamps.






My first card just used a couple of strips that I cut from the leftovers of a previous card, with the sentiment stamped on white and matted on a dark blue scrap from the kit.  I also stamped a few of the little solid stars in red to make make it pop a little.  The sentiment is attached with foam tape to add dimension.  When I find my sequins or enamel dots, they will be scattered on the front.




















For the second card I used the full sentiment, including the lady.  The papers were all from the kit.  I like how it looks so different from the first card I made.  I think this is my new favorite saying, and think I will be making quite a few cards with it in the near future!

I entered this card in the World Card Making Day Challenge at the  Kat Scrappiness Blog.

4 comments:

Kelley Kohout (pronounced Cahoot) said...

Cute!!! Love the sass:)

HolyLise said...

That stamp is one of my favorite So Suzy stamps too :D
I love how you combined with that beautiful paper!!!
Thanks for joining the Kat Scrappiness challenge - Josefine :)

AJ Bodine said...

Very pretty cards! Thank you for joining us for the Kat Scrappiness World Card Making Day Challenge! AJ, DT

Marj said...

Thanks for your comments. I just found out about So Suzy Stamps a few weeks ago, they have some great stamps, and the Marilyn quote is one of my faves! Thanks for visiting my blog!