Thursday, August 27, 2015

SSS September Card Kit: Celebrate Birthday

I've made another card from the SSS September Card Kit, using another of the acetate sheets.
Cutting one of the 6x6 sheets included in the kit down to 5x3.75, I adhered it at an angle on my white card base.  I then adhered the acetate sheet on top at a different angle, by running my tape runner just on the corners of the sheet.  The tape doesn't appear to be noticeable, unless you know it is there and and are really looking for it.

To finish the card off, I stamped the let's celebrate from the SSS Birthday Bits stamp set included with the kit in Tuxedo Black Momento ink, and added several sequins to add a little bling.


The photo doesn't show the colors of the sequins very well--there are aqua, mustard, pink, and orange sequins scattered across the card front.

I think I'm going to continue making cards from this kit over the next few days, to see how many different ones I can come up with!

No comments: