Thursday, January 31, 2013

Clean and Simple 2 Online Card Class Day 4





I wanted to try the chalkboard thing, but wanted to make the background a dark color instead of black.  I like the looks of the white embossing on the dark purple card front.  Sorry the photo isn't any better, but I wanted to get it posted right away.

I was going to do a little dry embossing on the front, but can't seem to find anything that really calls out to me.  If I do find anything later, I can always do the dry embossing then, and I feel it is better to do without, than to do something that I'm not happy with.

I really like this class, clean and simple is how I like my cards to look, and I've learned so much from the classes so far!

5 comments:

Erika said...

I love the stamp. I have a few lighthouses too and they always make a good masculine card. Love the purple color.

Jean said...

Great card! Love the purple and that stamp!

MARGARITA HINDMAN said...

Lovely card! great color and image!!

Angel said...

Beautiful card, love the lines coming round the card to the lighthouse, such a nice framed look. Very clean

Marj said...


Thank you so much for the comments!